Snort Ramen has been nominated for Food Stories Excellence in Story Telling! We are very grateful considering we’ve only been in existence for almost a month. We hope this is a sign of good things to come!
Here’s how it works:
1. The nominee should visit the award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/food-stories-award/) and leave a comment indicating that they have been nominated and by whom. (This step is so important because it’s the only way our judges will know who is being considered for the monthly presentation).
2. The Nominee should thank the person that nominated them by posting & including a link to their blog.
3. Share one random thing about yourself in your blog post.
4. Select at least five other bloggers that you enjoy reading their stories and nominate them for the award.
5. Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog, including a link to the award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/food-stories-award/).
Food Stories will put together a team of judges to review all nominees and to select a Food Stories Award Winner for each month. More information to come on what fabulous opportunities await for those lucky winners!
- Gas Station Gastronomy http://www.gasstationgastronomy.com/
- Junk Food Blog http://www.junkfoodblog.com/
- Fancy Fast Food http://www.fancyfastfood.com/
- Phoood http://phoood.com/
- So Good Blog http://www.sogoodblog.com/
Random fact about Snort Ramen:
Hamdog has an unhealthy addiction to prison/fugitive TV shows.
PlanetOfTheCrepes is a graphic arts wizard.